ZSpheres for the Dragonsmith

My first time using zspheres, I can tell I'm going to like using them as a starting point. The Dragonsmith is one of the characters I'm creating for my thesis project, he is essentially a blacksmith that works with dragonfire to create powerful armors and weapons, for humans and dragons. His tale is that he was very ill as a child, and a dragon gave him some of its blood to heal him (why the dragon did is a whole other story). The dragon blood mutated him though, and he grew dragon scales on his arms, as well as small horns. The scales are what allow him to withstand the intense heat of the dragonfire and work metals that cannot be forged at lower temperatures. Also showing the turnaround concept drawing, which was done in the summer vis dev class.


Comments

Popular Posts