Halberd

Long time no posts, but in short, I passed my final review, visited family for a while, and have been looking for jobs while working on some of my own stuff.  One of the main things I've been working on is a halberd for the bandit, named Dragonsbane.  My review committee noted that the bandit didn't have a hero weapon like the smith does with his hammer, so I wanted to try out making her one.  It is designed to be an anti-dragon weapon, as the name implies, and so has a long reach, methods to either keep the dragon away, like a boar spear, hook on to places like the wings, or attack more vulnerable areas.  It is another ancient weapon, like the smith's hammer, and so is both ornate, and worn.  The shaft has been replaced more recently, and so is not as beaten up as the blades.


Also, here are the final character sheets for my thesis project.





Comments

Popular Posts